I wouldn't take my dog to MSC after my experience - so rude, abrupt and don't take anytime with you to explain a thing.It all started when I had 4 different people calling me about my surgery and each telling me a different time, date, instructions, etc.

- u name it, even down to the way I would be put out. I arrive and the nurse does my IV - she needs to go back to school - I've never had one hurt so bad in my life and then the taping job and taking it out - I nearly screamed. The anesthesiologist came in and u want to talk rude and super short with a patient, WOW. The person with me even noticed his attitude.

To say the least no surgery for me-they called it off due to my anxiety and I tried t explain to them I was confused on what they were doing in the way of putting me out.

Smart *** Dr said I was confusing myself that no one had told me any different - BULL - you have no clue who I've talked to on the phone and what they told me.Thanks to them I'm totally terrified now to have any procedure done.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Marietta Surgical Center. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Marietta Surgical Center to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was staff. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Marietta Surgical Center anesthesiologist for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Marietta Surgical Center?

Comments